Kingdom of Eswatini visitor’s visa requirements
An applicant for a visitor’s visa, must be accompanied by:
- Valid passport
- Should have two visa pages, next to each other
- A duly completed form, signed by the applicant him/herself
- Two colored, recent passport photos
- Confirmation of employment (original) reflecting salary details, position and leave granted for period of visit.
- Proof of financial means: original bank statement (or bank certified) for the last three months.
- Copy of a valid return air ticket or proof of reservation
- Proof of hotel reservation for full period of stay in Eswatini
- If visiting friend or family in Eswatini:
- Provide an invitation letter stating full name, address and contact detail plus an undertaking, supported by a bank statement, salary advice by the Swazi citizen or permanent resident that he or she will be hosting the applicant and accepting responsibility to the cost related to the maintenance and removal of the applicant from Eswatini.
- Certified copy of identity document
Visa Application Fees
Please note that Eswatini’s visa fees have since changed
Single Entry Visa 10 KD
Multiple Entry for 3 months 20 KD
Multiple Entry for 6 months 35 KD
The visa application fee is accepted as
- cash only (for walk in applications or third party deliveries)
NB: Fees for Eswatini visas are nonrefundable including in the event that an application is declined.
Process time for Visas is 5 days
- Visa application form must be completed in English.
- All documentation accompanying the application must be in English.
- Authorizing a third party to do so on behalf of the applicant is acceptable, but the application form must at all times be signed by the applicant him/herself.